Skip to content
- The wall supervisors are in charge – Failure to heed their advice may result in removal from the facility.
- Children under 13 need a parent or guardian to belay them, and they cannot belay other people.
- Closed in shoes must be worn at all times whilst climbing.
- Shoes must be cleaned prior to entering the climbing wall.
- High heels or shoes with sharp objects on them cannot be worn inside the climbing venue as they can damage the floor mats.
- Climbing beyond the grey line is prohibited unless tied into a rope.
- Any bags, items of clothing, food etc must be stored in the upstairs common area. Items stored here are done so at your own risk; UNEOAC and SportUNE are not held responsible for any items.
- No food or drink is to be consumed at any time in the climbing areas.
- Only 6 people are allowed in the bouldering cave at one time. If you are not bouldering in the cave, you must stand outside the cave’s entrance to avoid injury.